On Saturday, August 14th, thousands of locals will descend on the biggest yard sale this side of the Mississippi. CampbellYardSales.com is sponsoring it, so you know it will be huge! ;-) Be a part of it!
Date: August 14th, 2010
Time: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Daymar Institute, 1860 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. in Clarksville. Rain or Shine!
Cost to buy: $0
Cost to sell: $10 per table for individuals. $15 for businesses (only one of the same home based business will be permitted, first come first serve basis). $2 per table (vendors can bring their own tables). 100% of registration fees will go to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
We will be giving away 10 one-year Premiere membership for FREE!
You must register and pay in advance by signing up below. Registration deadline is August 12th (or until all spots are sold - SPACE IS LIMITED)! SPOT is defined as a parking lot space. If you purchase more than one space they will be located together!
Questions? Contact Us or call the Daymar Institute at (931) 552-7600.
See you there!
Rules and Regulations
- The Community Yard Sale will be held on Saturday August 14th, 2010 from 7am to 12pm, in the Daymar Institute parking lot, 1860 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. Clarksville, TN 37040.
- The event will occur rain or shine.
- Table registration is $10 for non business owners, $15 for businesses, $2 per table.
- Payment of space is a commitment for participation and no refunds will be issued.
- After unloading all vendor vehicles are to be moved to an upper level parking lot behind the college, handicap are exempt and may park in lower level marked spaces. Parking Patrol attendants will be available to guide you.
- Kindly pick up around your space following the completion of the event. Do not leave behind any trash or merchandise after the sale. Any items left in your space will be donated to a non-profit agency.
- Tents and umbrellas are permitted in the parking lot but may not be bolted to the concrete or grass.
- The following items are not accepted at this sale: political or religious handouts, pornographic or nude material, and anything viewed by Daymar Institute as not acceptable to a family audience.
- The Annual Yard Sale will be marketed through various forms of radio, newspaper, magazines, websites, blast emails, flyers etc. Your support to spread the work is also encouraged for maximum participation to occur.
- Please follow all of the guidelines as listed above. If you are unable to follow these guidelines, we will ask the participant to leave and your registration fees will not be refunded.
- 1.There is no sale of beverages or snacks allowed at any of the tables. There will be a vendor selling these items.